25 February 2007

Home again, home again

I am back from my long absence. I just took my family to the airport this afternoon. It was a wonderful, crazy trip and the best part was really seeing my family, they are great (start cheesy music now). And as sad as I was to see them go (sadder than I thought I would be actually, I almost started crying at the airport) it is nice to be back in the groove. Which means all my lucky fans will have something to do when they are procrastinating on the computer (by the way there will be a prize when I return for most devoted blog-reader). However, tomorrow I am off again on another swimming adventure with my swimming grandpa for two days. I decided I owe him after he tried to organize a trip for me and my parents that we had to (ungracefully) back out of, but I have also decided this is my last trip. After this I am going to be "too busy" because I don't really want to go anymore. But it is really hard to say no here, especially for me. I am just going to practice being straight-forward about it or I am going to wind up doing even more things I don't really want to do.
The thing I can't believe is that I only have 4 months left! Well, 4 and a half, but it seems so short and I know it is just going to fly by. I'll see you all in no time! Love you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think by "most devoted reader" you must mean since i'm pretty much the biggest procrastinator there is....... :) so if i come to china, what do i have to do?? our finals end on May 18th. so i'd want to come some time between then and the beginning of june, since thats when ticket prices go up.... i'm glad you had fun with your family, tibet looked beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Alex, I'd never deny that you are closer to Sarah, but if you check this page more than I do, you are a very sad person indeed.

Anonymous said...

taylor, i think you just insulted.....yourself?

Anonymous said...

I know