27 January 2007

Done with tests and off to do some testing.

Hello everyone! I finally finished my tests and it feels great to be done, although it hasn't quite fully sunk in yet. Over all I am pretty happy with them, some went really well, others just ok. But atleast it's over and I get to have a much needed break from school. I just wanted to post quickly to say that I am leaving today to go to Yangjuan for a week with Deborah and Matt to do research. So, if I am MIA for a little while not to worry. I'll check in again when I get back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being done -- and making it through your first semester! Hope testing goes well -we are going to try skiing today even though there is not much snow. Will let you know how it goes. The test for us: can we make it up the hills? Or down?

Anonymous said...

We made it skiing -- and it now has been FREEZING here for the last couple of days. The City of Lakes Loppet was held, but Fire and Ice was canceled because it was too cold for the horses. We're having fires and trying to stay warm (the high on Sunday was -5 F) -- and really looking forward to seeing you soon. Send us an email or post a note when you get back!

Anonymous said...

All of us at "The Office of the Monitor" will be awaiting news of our beloved Cheryl. Let us know what's going on during the visit.

dt/OM

Anonymous said...

All of us at "The Office of the Monitor" will be awaiting news of our beloved Cheryl. Let us know what's going on during the visit.

dt/OM