27 December 2006

The Great Fire Wall of China has finally found me!

I came home from school today and I can't get to my email anymore. I hope I get it back soon, the fire wall is pretty spotty so sometimes it blocks alot and sometimes it blocks nothing, but this is the first time it has gotten to my email so I am a little worried. I'll let you know if anything else interesting happens. Every once in a while you get these little reminders that you live in a "Communist" or at least a one-party country. So hello from inside the walls and hopefully I'll be free again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey widderbutt, merry christmas! sorry i've been MIA but i've been busy nonstop since i got home, plus i'm working at the vet school over break. we just got back from Rochester today, so sorry my merry christmas is late... :) i love and miss you and hope you're having lots of fun.

Unknown said...

Sarah!
Merry Christmas!! Danny, Daniel, Ems and I are just sitting here watching 24 and drinking beer, same as we always do on winter break. Tonight is Nick's big 21st Bday and we're throwing him a party at my place in St. Paul-- wish you could be here. Hope you're having fun and learning lots (it sounds like you are), miss ya, Love,
Evan & gang